Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Balance in everything... Cheat meal and Cutting diet

Ya, you might wonder why would I post so many cheat meal photos and blog posts on cheat meals. Well, nothing particular as such. The main idea that I wanna uphold is that you can eat what you like and still stay in shape. As I said before, I'm a normal person, an office going regular guy. It has to be a practical diet for me.

  So anyway, wanted to share one of the cutting diet meals that we're having tonight. Nothing much... some pulses, lots of spinach and some veggies. Put them together and boil with mild salt and some green chilly. Boom. 

  And yes, I added one apple to that too along with two boiled egg whites (not in the pic, who takes egg pics, duh...)

  It kinda gives you protein, fiber and minerals too. And you keep loosing fat.

  Good luck. So whatever I garbled here was that balance is necessary. We do cheat meals and we do cool low calorie, high fiber diet as well.

Go go burn some fat.
Soma and I again on a cheat meal. It's the last weekend. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment