Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday grocery shopping... Found my Zataar... Oh Yeah

From this morning actually. Went over to Nature's Basket to get some good grocery and get ready for the week. All prepped up.

  So what do we have here:
  1) Some chicken, cut pieces. (Main protein source boy)
  2) Sweet Potato. 
  3) Spinach. 
  4) Tomato. Cherry ones for salad.
  5) Some curd.
  6) Eggs. (My 2nd topper in protein source).
  7) Carrot 
  8) Brocolli 
  9) Mushroom 
  9.5) Cucumber 
  10) Zataar

Will last half a week maybe

  Well, if you look at it this way it's simple. But wait... When did I say which way? :)
  
   I tend to keep fibers (mostly from veggies) and stuffs that have some good portion of minerals and vitamins in them. And protein is so much regular.
   You don't need to search and hunt for these. None of these are exotic food. But each one, when consumed properly can give you all the benefit out of diet that you could ever possibly imagine.

   If you're an office goer, if you gotta take care of more stuffs outside the gym, then keep it simple. Or you'll soon get frustrated.

   Anyway, hope this helps understanding my regular food sources.
  
    Ah yes, I almost forgot to mention, If you notice there's this small can of Zataar on top of one of the curd cups. That's one awesome middle-eastern mixed herbs dried seasoning and can be used with so many different stuffs. I first saw it in one of the travel videos by Mark Wiens and since then wanted to try out. Now I got it. Yoooo Hooo. It's awesome folks, just awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment