Monday, June 27, 2016

Chest and Arms Day

So it's actually an older post. I tried posting using a crappy Android app, but it didn't work.

  Yesterday was chest and arms day. Had an awesome workout. 
  I went light weight Yesterday and very slow and steady movement. I've noticed that this one works better than heavy half reps or even mid-range-weight and fast movement.

  And you might already know that I've switched to the setting where I do Chest and Arm on the same day. This is due to the cosmic fact (LOL) that my arms don't get recovered soon enough to support my chest workout. So no alternate days for Chest and Arms.

  Anyway... today I'm down with some minor cough and cold. Don't want to push hard in the gym. So took the day off for gym. Still for office, I'm working from home. Hope to hit the gym tomorrow.

  Here, some pics of my gym from yesterday. Enjoy.

Bench

Full Stack of Dumbbells 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment